Get More From Your Specialty Pharmacy Partner
Historically, BioRx competes favorably with “big-box” specialty pharmacies that may be considered generalists in specialty pharmacy care. BioRx continues to earn the trust of leading biologic drug manufacturers and distributors, as demonstrated by its superior adherence rates and inclusion in a growing number of limited-drug distribution partnerships. BioRx offers added value through its disease-focused operations, customized distribution programs, innovative care delivery, positive referral source relations, and market-leading performance in key industry measures such as referral volume, time to start and referral acceptance rates.
BioRx has demonstrated exceptional market results compared to some of the largest specialty pharmacies in the country—particularly in the category of rare, chronic disease populations.
Below are just some of our capabilities to support manufacturers who are looking for a true partner for their brands:
- National pharmacy licensures (all 50 states)
- Wholesale distribution and inventory management
- Hub/3PL interface and coordination
- Drug launch support (in new or established therapeutic categories)
- HIPAA-compliant data collection and reporting
- Experienced intake and reimbursement teams
- Abundant, national nursing resources
- Seasoned specialty sales force
- National managed care and government sales force
- REMS program integration
- Patient infusion/injection training
- Prescriber therapy education
- Physician practice services (for in-office administration)
- Maximum operations flexibility
- Limited capacity constraints
Through its experienced sales, marketing, reimbursement, pharmacy, nursing, advocacy and operations staff, BioRx is capable of delivering the most innovative and customized solutions to meet your needs. To request further information, email us or call our director of new product development at 414.336.2342.